Flash memory is a non-volatile storage element that can be electrically programmed/re-programmed and erased. As techology continuously advances, the demands for greater density and better performance with flash memory becomes large as well.
The purpose of his white paper is to provide an overview on the difference of NAND flash types for SLC, MLC & TLC comparison and also Advantech's Ultra MLC (uMLC).
In this White Paper:
- Single-level Cell (SLC) Flash
- Multi-Level Cell (MLC) Flash
- Triple-Level Cell (TLC) Flash
- SLC/MLC/TLC Comparison Summary
- Ultra MLC (uMLC) Technology Introduction
- Testing Methodology
- Cost Comparison