Advantech's MIC-7000 series comprises compact modularized industrial PC systems that support the innovative i-Module for flexible expansion to satisfy diverse application requirements. The MIC-7000 series can be widely employed for factory and machine automation. The fanless and ruggedized design ensures that these systems can withstand the demands of harsh industrial environments. Furthermore, comprehensive modularized options and the ease of configuration effectively reduce lead times for Advantech's configure-to-order service (CTOS).
- i-Module support for flexible expansion
- CTOS service for minimizing lead times
- Compact and fanless design
- Supports wide DC input range and operating temperature
- 20 standard PCIe lanes for I/O customization and expansion
- Rapid development cycles and simple validation process
- Available with various processors to satisfy specific application requirements