Under the impetus of the Internet of Things technology, water control equipment will be equipped with an intelligent network. Water pumping stations are the most important node in a water network (i.e., the booster pumping station can influence the public water and the drainage pumping station can ensure normal drainage during flood season). With an increase of population in areas of rivers, oceans, and lakes , the supervision of the water pumping station must rely on science and technology to reduce the inspection cycle or achieve unmanned control. By installing a water network information system, the relevant department can view the operating status of the pump station and can also record the efficiency parameters to provide the basis for equipment maintenance and significantly increase management efficiency.
1. Transmit the data via the GPRS and upload the data to the monitoring station or a regular basis.
2. The event must have its own time scale with a second level calibration mechanism.
3. When triggering the event, multi-center reporting must be supported.
4. Secure data during abnormal communication must replenish and report data during restoring the communication.
5. Can remotely monitor the system status and upgrade the software functions.
The open system architecture of the ADAM-3600 can easily build a GPRS remote communication system. The integrated I/O can be used to monitor the current, voltage, and frequency as well as the start and stop state of the pump pressure and flow of the inlet, outlet, water level, outlet water quality, and inlet value. The built-in real-time Linux operating system of the ADAM-3600 can be used to calibrate the time via a LAN or GPS. It also is equipped with an SD card which can store data and not lose the information during disrupted communication and will replace the data and send to the main communication center. The ADAM-3600 includes iRTU Studio to perform remote configuration, upgrades, updates, and saves manpower and materials.
ADAM-3600 - 8 AI, 8 DI, 4 DO, 4-Slot Expansion Wireless Intelligent RTU
WebAccess - Browser-based HMI/SCADA Software
IPC-610H - 4U Rackmount Chassis with Visual Alarm Notification