In the IoT era, companies are seeking solutions that can help them utilize data analytics in order to raise service levels, create better products and reduce operational costs. This not only means that increasingly more data needs to be analyzed, but both the volume and diversity of such data are also increasing. From the advantage of field experience gained from operational technology (OT) experts and data analytics solutions from the IT sector, the convergence of OT and IT has become critical to business success.
What to Expect from this Webinar
- Gain an overview of the latest insights and technologies in edge applications
- Understand how to increase visibility and control smart edge devices
- Learn about recommended standards for edge applications
- Discover the latest solutions pertaining to integrating field data to the cloud
- Receive advice on automating factories and remote equipment as well as environmental applications